Wednesday, February 28, 2007

3rd Time's a Charm?

Yesterday was the 3rd time in a month I was fortunate enough to go to the ER. Ok, so maybe fortunate is not the word to use, especially when it involved my leg being lanced and packed. Apparently I developed a strep infection in my leg that probably started as a small cut from shaving. I originally thought I had been bitten by a spider so I decided I should go to the doctor. The first doctor diagnosed me as having an infection, but gave me medicine that was ineffective when treating strep or staph infections. So...that led to my trip to the ER yesterday. The infection had grown to cover the entire inside of my left thigh. I am off work for two days and will have to remove the packing tomorrow.

Other than that, life's been pretty crazy. I'm out of the office 3-4 days a week so I feel like I'm never caught up. We're looking for an assistant so if you know of anyone that wants to work a couple of days a week let us know.

No comments: