Monday, February 05, 2007

3 Degrees is COLD!


Last week I was given the unique opportunity to attend training in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Who goes to Milwaukee in the middle of January, you ask? Apparently anyone and everyone who wants to learn more about our internship. It truthfully didn't feel 3 degrees until the wind started blowing. Our home office is beautiful! It's right on Lake Michigan and has amazing views. Most people I've talked to say there's not much to see in Milwaukee. I guess for someone like me, who hasn't done much traveling, it was great. I loved the old buildings and churches and seeing snow everywhere I looked.

Next week, I will be at Texas Tech on Monday and Tuesday, and then in New Orleans for some meetings from Wednesday through Saturday. This is the busiest time of year for me since college is back in session.

Before I forget...GOOD NEWS! I now have a laptop so I'll be able to post more often!
---------------------------------


Donny got a new truck! It's awesome, it's affordable, and his TrailBlazer was about to fall apart. My favorite part about it is it has heated seats. The picture doesn't even do it justice!
---------------------------------
Check out the following video of Father Guido Sarducci's "5 Minute University." Once you click on the link, hit play and turn up your volume.
Sorry this post is so random. Hopefully I've covered everything!

No comments: