Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fun Times in the Lubbock Airport

Okay, not really. My flight was originally scheduled to leave at 11:40 this morning. On Friday, after my extreme lack of sleep, I decided that there was no way that I would be able to make it to the aiport by 11:40. As a result, I changed my flight to 2:50. Thank goodness I did! We didn't even get to the airport this morning until 11:30. Those of you who know me, know I hate being late. I had no desire to rush through security and run to the 11:40 flight.

So...I compromised and made it on the 2:05 flight. Until then, I'm sitting in the airport bar because there isn't a Chili's or Friday's. Apparently this is the best place to get food (unless I want Burger King or Pizza Hut). I had some chicken strips that were decent. The diet coke is a little flat though.

We had a great turnout at the career fair and I interviewed some excellent candidates this morning.

I'm turning around and leaving for New Orleans tomorrow at 9:50. I was already nervous about going because it's Mardi Gras week, but now I'm especially nervous because there was a tornado there last night. Oh boy!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

You are a busy girl! Be careful and call me when you get a chance