Friday, February 29, 2008

The Unknown

Right now I feel as if there are a lot of unknowns in my life. I moved into my apartment a year and a half ago thinking I would stay in it until the day that I got married. I wasn't engaged at that point, but decided I had moved one too many times. It was going to be the last place for me. Well...that has now changed. I'm moving in two months and have no idea where I'm going. I also don't know the future of my relationship. I'm not going to post the details for the world to see, but I need your prayers. Prayers for clarity, for purpose and for direction. Prayers for healing, understanding, and hope. The only answer I'm able to give people these days is "I don't know." I am a person who likes to know what's going on and be in control of things around me. I like change, but I like to be the source of change. Right now, I'm a product of change, not the source.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you.

mindy said...

Carrisa, I'm sorry things are tough right now. I'm thinking about you and praying for you.

jennifer said...

Please call me! I called you the other day and left a message. Call me!

Jenn said...

I'm going through something really similar right now. I understand the struggles but truely believe that everything happens for a reason, sometimes despite of our best efforts. I'm praying for you dear and sending big (((hugs))).

Jenn Grimes

gayle said...

Thinking of you... Change can be a really scary time. You have us to lean on!