Tuesday, February 19, 2008

San Antonio

Last week, I spent Wednesday through Saturday at a conference in San Antonio. We had some wonderful meetings, spent time on the Riverwalk, toured the Alamo, and ended our stay with a night out at Polly Esther's. It's a 70s and 80s themed dance club that is packed on Friday and Saturday nights. The furniture, the drinks, and the signs on the wall are all from the 70s and 80s. It was nice to go dancing and to not have to worry about some creep trying to make their move. It was good, clean dancing, and simply having a great time. Here are some pictures from our trip...



1 comment:

Emily Cade said...

You know, I've heard about the goggles but I've only been given these awesome plastic shields that I tape to my eyes. But this Lasik is INSANE!!! I cannot believe I can see without my glasses!!!