Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Restylane, not Botox
I realized on my way to Donny's game yesterday that I meant to say "Who needs Restylane when you've got braces to do the trick?" Obviously I haven't had any work done or I would have figured that out sooner.

Last night was Donny's 100th Career Win as a coach. I picked up Pam and Melody and we made our way to Cranfills Gap. Pam made some awesome banners that we held up with 30 seconds left in the game. I spent the night at Pam's and was treated to coffee and a breakfast bar at 5:00 this morning. Here are some pictures from the game.

Donny in action. Why is he looking at the opposite end of the court than everyone else? Well...except for the little boy, that is!


Back Row: Mr. Hirsch, Wesley, Zach, Jacob, Derek, Matthew, Andrew, Caleb, Donny

Front Row: Tillman, Cody, Eddie, Drew

Post Game picture - Please disregard the extremely shiny face!

As I left Pam and Rebel's this morning, I heard a knocking sound coming from the left side of my car. I thought a rock had gotten stuck in my tire and decided not to worry about it. When I got to Fort Worth, I stopped at Sonic to get breakfast for the new interns. The lady that brought out my food informed me that I had a cord dangling on the outside of my door. Apparently, when I stuck my curling iron and straightener in my car this morning, I didn't get all of the cord inside the car. Amazingly enough, the cord is not damaged at all, even with it hitting the pavement as I drove. Crazy!

No comments: