Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bummed

Donny was supposed to come visit today after I got off at Macy's. We were going to hang out tonight and we were excited about going to Brayden's baptism tomorrow. But...his "Check Airbag" light came on on his truck. He called a Chevy dealership and while they said it is highly unlikely that his airbag will deploy, there is still a chance. They also told him the more that he drives his truck, the riskier it gets.

We decided that we weren't willing to take that risk, so I'll have to wait to see him until next weekend - Just another day in the life of a long distance relationship!

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Bummer!! I was hoping to get to see him this weekend...

Amber Rader said...

Y'all have been having a lot of car problems. Well, I'm glad you're getting to quit your job at Macy's. I'm sure you'll enjoy having the extra time off...and getting to spend it with Donny :)

Anonymous said...

Long-distance relationships are hard (but so worth it, of course)! Brian and I had one my freshman year of college. Hope this week passes by quickly for you. :)

Ashley said...

That is no fun. Hang in there