Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm back!
Well, I managed to make it back from Milwaukee. The flight back was much less exciting than the flight there, thank goodness! I took a lot of pictures, but forgot my digital so I had to buy a disposable camera. Once I use up the roll I'll post more. We formed a study group of 10 people including myself. From left to right you'll find on the first row: Kristine, Heather, Lindsey, Valerie, Joanna, and Jasmine. On the second row is: Me, Christine, Alanna, and Candace. We all had a blast. On this particular night, we chose to walk about 4 blocks to a pub to have dinner. 15 degrees + walking + snow is an adventure to say the least.

I also wanted to include an awesome (yet random) picture of a pinata that my friend's mom made. She is incredibly talented! In case you can't tell, or you're not from the country, it's a John Deere tractor.

Finally, I'll leave you with a picture personifying how I felt on Friday - tired, worn out, and disgusted with people's actions during the Christmas season (at Macy's that is).

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

LOVE the picture of the baby. Where did you get it?? It was wonderful to see you today. Looking forward to hanging out more in in a few weeks!