Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is Over?!


After months of preparation it's hard to believe that Christmas is over. I had a great time with family and friends and am looking forward to the New Year. Donny got me something I've wanted for a very long time...a charm bracelet from James Avery. I've been asking for one for several years now. I finally sent him a link to the James Avery website hoping he'd get the hint.I thought it would be nice for him to choose charms that were special to the both of us. Plus...I told him that he now has an 'out' for every other anniversary, Christmas, etc.! I think he did a great job!

My dad and stepmom came in from Georgia for the holidays. My stepmom makes her own sugar scrub for the shower and gave each of us a bottle. It is awesome! I was able to spend most of Christmas Eve and the 26th with my dad, whom I don't get to see much during the year. He and Donny like to talk basketball and did so for most of lunch yesterday.

Today, mom and I are meeting for lunch so that we can exchange presents. I can't wait to give her her presents. I love giving people presents and have always wished that I was rich so that I could walk around and give people money during the holidays. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

That's really pretty!! Still waiting for the ring though! I'll call you tomorrow (Friday) so we can figure out when to hang out!!

Carissa said...

You and me both :)

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

Sometimes the guy needs a little help...like a photo or link to what you actually want. :-)

By the way...your anniversary was on my birthday! :-)

Jeri