Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Birthday and Anniversary...

Donny and I celebrated our 3rd dating anniversary on the 4th of December. I knew beforehand that I was going to be in Milwaukee, so we had a romantic date at the basketball tournament the weekend before I left. We really didn't think this through when we started dating in the middle of basketball season. Those of you who are children of coaches, are related to coaches, or are coaches yourself, know that everything gets put on the back burner during the season. Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining. I know the routine, but I'm thinking we should put more emphasis on our 1/2 year anniversaries in June. It's hard having my birthday in November, our anniversary, his birthday, and Christmas all in December.
_________________
Speaking of birthdays, Donny's 31st was on Sunday. We went out on Saturday night with 3 of our friends and had a blast. Here is a picture in front of the fireplace at the restaurant/bar where we ended up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are wedding bells next? A wedding should definitely be in the summer.

Carissa said...

Not anytime soon! I used to want to get married in my church in December because it is so beautifully decorated, but now I'm not so sure.

By the way...who are you 'anonymous'?

jennifer said...

I agree...can't wait for the wedding! Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you soon.

jennifer said...

I guess that comment might be a little misleading...I should have said "can't wait for the engagement"!!