Tuesday, November 20, 2007

He still is, The Bachelor

Did anyone else watch The Bachelor last night? I was shocked that Brad didn't choose Jenni OR DeAnna. On the other hand, I respect him for not getting too caught up in the frenzy and proposing just to propose. Unless I'm mistaken, he never told either girl that he loved her, just that she had qualities in a wife that he was looking for. What are your theories as to why he didn't propose?


On another note, see Elizabeth Sullivan's blog. Elizabeth is the daughter of one of my coworkers and also happened to grow up with Jennifer. Read her story about meeting Brad in Austin. Crazy!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

I saw it! I couldn't believe that he didn't at least tell one of them that he wanted to continue the relationship after the show to see what happens. And I do respect him for not proposing for the sake of proposing...but I wasn't expecting it!!

Amber Rader said...

I didn't really watch it this season, but I did catch some of the drama. It's probably a good thing he didn't propose if it wasn't going to work out anyway. I looked at your friend's blog, and that's so cool she got to take her picture with him!!

Emily Cade said...

Yes, I watch the Bachelor!!! I was shocked, as well, but I secretly loved it. I was rooting for Jenni the entire time, so since he wasn't picking her I didn't want him to be with DeAnna. I'm sure he just went on there for promotion for his bar.

Michael and Elizabeth Sullivan said...

Carissa, you are hilarious! I got a comment from someone I didn't even know, and it took me a second to piece it all together. But, now that I see your blog it all makes sense. And now I know you are a blogger too! Great to find you...and hope to see you when I am home sometime!

jennifer said...

You need to update!!!