Friday, November 16, 2007

100th Post

After almost two years of blogging, I am finally at my 100th post. I must admit, sometimes I feel like my life is pretty uneventful. I'm not saying that in a 'poor me' sense, but it seems as if most people I know are either married, having children, or trying to have children. Obviously, for people who are experiencing or have experienced any of those things, there is a lot to talk about. My life consists of going to work at Northwestern, going to work at Macy's, seeing Donny approximately every other weekend, and then starting the cycle all over again. As a result, I don't feel as if I have a lot to share. I know the time will come when I'll experience those things. Until then...you will have to be content in reading everything from me getting braces, to the craziness of the Christmas season at Macy's, to who knows what.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm in the same boat.. not a lot differing from the norm in my life right now either. Good luck with the braces by the way, I had them twice when I was younger. My best advice to you for when they come off is Wear Your Retainers! And keep them longer than you think you need to.