Saturday, September 22, 2007

Definitely Worth Purchasing!

Hymned No. 1 By Bart Millard - Lead Singer of MercyMe


Jars of Clay Redemption Songs

I recently purchased both of these CDs because I will be traveling quite a bit over the next couple of months. I currently don't own an IPOD, MP3, or other musical device, so I still resort to listening to music in my car CD player. Let's just say I sang my heart out all the way to and from Wichita Falls this week. If you happen to purchase one (or both) of these, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Leah said...

You went to Wichita Falls? That is where I grew up!

I hope you like the shoes. I am always afraid to recommend things to others in fear that they will not like them, but I hope you do. I sure love mine and have worn them TONS. Have you ordered from Zappos before? They have a great and easy return policy.

jennifer said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I love Mercy Me, so I imagine his solo album will be great. Kenny has an IPod, so I will have him download them for me!!