Sunday, April 15, 2007

Blades of Glory

Donny and I went to see Blades of Glory this weekend. It was a typical Will Ferrell movie - hilarious at times and dumb at others. I would recommend it though.

My weekend was pretty uneventful. We signed the papers on Brette's car on Saturday morning then went to eat with our grandma and aunt. I then decided to surprise Donny and take him to a movie and dinner.

Today, I've pretty much been a bum. I ran some errands and layed (laid?) out since the weather is so nice.

I'm still enjoying the LASIK procedure. On Tuesday, I was seeing 20/15 which is considered better than perfect. It's still hard for me to believe that less than two weeks ago I was unable to see the E on the chart without contacts or glasses. I don't have to wear the goggles anymore (thank goodness) and I'm able to wear makeup. I took a picture on Easter with the goggles on, but it hasn't been developed yet. I'll be sure to post a picture when I get one.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Try some Mucinex with the expectorant and cough suppressant for the cough. I've heard many good things about it.


As for the Lasik, I've heard that if you have babies after you get it done, the pressure from pushing can make your eyes go back to how they were. That sounds kind of bogus to me, but I had a nurse agree that it could change back. Good Luck with that.