Monday, September 18, 2006

Kiss Me in the Dark...

The Randy Rogers concert was a blast! I really enjoyed getting to hang out with Yolanda and Chris and getting to see a lot of people from my hometown.

I LOVE dancing with Donny. Until I met him, I very rarely two-stepped because everyone dances differently.

The only drawback to dancing with him is his height. He's 6'5", so naturally I spent the whole night looking up to talk to him. As a result, my neck will only turn a couple of degrees each way. It's quite humorous if you ask me!

On another note, I've decided to paint my apartment. I think once I paint it, it will begin to feel more like home. I hate painting, but love the results. I'll be sure to post some before and after pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna paint it Hershey brown??? lol.. Jk.. have fun.. if you were closer I would help ya paint.. but i would try to squeeze some blue and yellow in on ya.

Carissa said...

Oh no...maybe tan, but not hershey brown, blue, or yellow. Thanks but no thanks :) I don't want my apt. to look like a classroom. Haha!

gayle said...

Where do you live, that you are allowed to paint your apartment. I hate my white walls - they are so ugly! :)

Good luck!