Friday, September 08, 2006

Donny, his niece, and her friends

Two weeks ago, Donny and I went to Austin to celebrate his niece's 7th birthday. We had a great time with his family and friends and topped off the evening with dinner at The Oasis (http://www.oasis-austin.com/).

Labor Day weekend was fairly uneventful except moving my mom into her new apartment (which is AWESOME) and helping Donny wash and iron most of his curtains. That was a feat, especially since they hadn't been washed in 2 years. Let me say on his behalf, he is a VERY clean person. Every time I turn around he's cleaning something else. However, dusting is not his specialty and unfortunately the curtains fell into the dusting category.

Other than that, I went to NY for the 1st time on Wednesday. I didn't get to see anything other than the airport and hotel, but want to go back in the future to see all of the sights. FYI...try to avoid the Holiday Inn JFK at all costs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lets make it a Girls Trip to NY!! You, Me, Yolanda, lol..
Have Fun!