Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cousins' Night, Satellite, and Randy Rogers

Every other Wednesday night we've decided to have cousins' night at the apartment. Two of my cousins joined us in Fort Worth: one at TCU and one at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. I'm desperately trying to learn how to cook, so I thought this would be a great way for us to connect and for me to sharpen my cooking skills. I'm proud to say that dinner went very well last night. I made Bruschetta Chicken Bake from www.kraftfoods.com. A friend of mine (at Donny's request) made me a personalized recipe book for Christmas. That was the best gift I could have gotten! I'm excited to try out all of the new recipes.
--------------------------------------
I'm also proud to report that I will be getting satellite (with DVR) tomorrow. I can't wait to be able to record all of my favorite shows and watch them without commercial interruption. Thank goodness for new technology!
--------------------------------------
Saturday night, Donny and I are going with our friends Yolanda and Chris to the Randy Rogers concert. Randy actually dated a friend of mine many years ago. I love Texas country and can't wait to see him live!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so ready to go on Saturday, cant wait to see you!!! It is going to be a blast!!