Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sorry for the delay in posts...Here's a quick recap on all that's been going on.

- The boys didn't win their playoff game.
- I got a job as the Assistant Program Director for Grace Presbytery Summer Camps. I am really excited about this opportunity. Jennifer and Kenny will be the Co-Directors and will even get to bring Kennan along. I can't wait!
- Donny is taking me on a surprise date this weekend. All I know is to dress casual, that we'll be standing up and sitting down (I thought it might be a Mavs game but they're going to be out of town this weekend.), and that we're only going to be gone for 8 hours or so. Any ideas on what that might be?
- My "little" sister will be graduating high school in a little over 9 weeks. I can't believe it!!
- School will be out in a little more than 9 weeks. Where did the time go? I'm really going to miss this class.
-I've decided to challenge myself and take the Math Certification test for grades 8-12. Wish me luck!
-I'm launching my Arbonne business. I've been in business since August of last year but have decided that the more I put into it, the more I'll get out of it. I love the products, the business, and the camaraderie.

No comments: