Friday, March 10, 2006

4 Things about Me:

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Teacher/Coach
2. Camp Counselor/Assistant Director
3. CSM of Office Depot
4. Saleperson at Sears

4 movies I would watch over and over:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life
2. Coach Carter
3. Remember the Titans
4. Fried Green Tomatoes

4 places I have lived:
1. Grandview, Texas (4th-grade through graduation)
2. Abilene, Texas (college)
3. Glen Rose, Texas (1 semester of teaching)
4. Somewhere in Texas (present)

4 TV shows I like to watch:
1. American Idol
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Beauty and the Geek
4. The Bachelor

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Corpus Christi, Texas
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Nashville, Tennessee
4. Estes Park, Colorado

4 websites I visit daily:
1. MSN.com
2. Blogger.com
3. Babababies.com (to see Kenny, Jennifer, and Kennan)
4. kiddlive.com

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. working out
2. Mema’s house
3. skiing
4. Pier 99 eating crab legs

No comments: