Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am now a FIRM believer in getting a flu shot! Yes, it's official, I really did have the flu. Unfortunately that's not even the worst part. I now have a sinus infection and bronchitis.

Oh the joys of being a new teacher. I haven't developed all of those immunities veteran teachers have developed.
__________________________________________

Donny's basketball team advanced to the playoffs last night!! I am so proud of him and the boys! If any of you are in the area, his first game will be Tuesday, the 21st in Hillsboro. Don't be surprised to find me with a blue and white face. I love being a coach's girlfriend! Go Hornets!

1 comment:

Kathryn Young said...

Hey girl...so sorry about the sickness stuff. That sucks!

And good luck to Donny! That's exciting! You'll have to post some pics of you cheering him on - I just want to see you with a blue and white face!

Love ya,
Sisters forever,
Kathryn