Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Does anyone have any suggestions about a great/original Valentine's Day gift? Donny and I have been together over a year and I'm looking for some ideas from some of you veterans.

He loves watching wrestling (not my favorite thing to watch on Monday nights) so I surprised him with a trip to Corpus Christi and 13th row seats to RAW last year. I'll have to admit...it really was a lot of fun. I high-fived three of the wrestlers and we sat where they came out of the tunnel. Needless to say, it's going to be hard to compete with that gift.

If you've got any ideas, let me know...

3 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

Hey Carissa, thanks for visiting my blog! How have you been?

As for advice on Valentine's Day gifts, I don't have anything original to tell you. Some of the best memories Brandon and I have had involve a nice dinner, a bottle of wine and hours of conversation. Relaxing and just being with each other is so under-rated these days!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carissa! I have never done this before, but this will be a easy way to keep up with you. You are so busy! I thought you were going to do a scrapbook or something?? There's still time!
Jennifer R

Tami said...

hey carissa, i found your blog and am really excited!! I don't have many good ideas for unique gifts but I definately agree with Lori..you could do some sort of treasure/scavenger hunt leading up to a relaxing, quiet evening?? :) hope you are doing good! Looking forward to keeping in touch!