Monday, December 14, 2009

Water Update

Thank you for all of your suggestions and encouragement on my water challenge. I haven't gotten off to a very good start. As a reminder, my goal was to drink 4-20 oz bottles of water per day for a month. So far, here are my totals:

Day 1 - 5 bottles (not too shabby) +1 for my goal
Day 2 - 0 bottles (terrible) -3 for my goal
Day 3 - 1 bottle (still terrible) -6 for my goal
Day 4 - 1/2 bottle (you guessed it...terrible) -9.5 for my goal
Day 5 - 1 bottle (haven't given up yet) -12.5 for my goal

Today is Day 6. I am determined to drink at least 4 bottles before I leave work. Hopefully I can start chipping away at the 12.5 bottles I'm behind as well.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

You can do it!!! Start off with small goals and work your way up. Won't be so overwhelming that way. My water has to be really cold for me to drink it and have lots of ice!!! I always try to drink the water before the ice melts, that way I can enjoy the ice at the end. Silly, I know...but it works for me!

gayle said...

Keep it up! I agree with Jennifer--small goals is the way to go! :) And you should come up with some kind of reward plan for you when you meet the smaller goals. Make it fun for yourself!