Monday, April 07, 2008

Whirlwind...

By the end of this week I will have:
Packed four different times in two weeks
Been to 3 different states
Traveled thousands of miles
Seen many of my precious friends and family

Here are some pictures from San Diego/Palm Springs last week. I went to visit Mike (my former step-dad, for those of you that don't know him) and his family.

Mike's cousin's balcony overlooking the beach in San Clemente


Outside of the Oakley Sunglass Headquarters

New shades (I was bored while Mike was in the bank)


Representing ACU at Doheny Beach

Dinner with his family at Manhattan's in Palm Springs

Mike (Palm Springs in the background)

The best breakfast I've ever had - Warm bagels with Cream Cheese, Tomatoes, and Lemon Pepper. YUM!!

In Front of the USS Midway in San Diego

With Mike's sister and her family at Downtown Disney

With Mike's Step-dad and Mom, Diane, at Manhattan's Restaurant in Palm Springs

Tomorrow, I'm off to see Kenny, Jennifer, and their precious family. New Jersey here I come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...that bagel breakfast looks wonderful! Looks like you had a great time!