Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mavs, Pete's, Parking Tickets, and Green Beer

Last Friday, Donny and I were offered tickets to the Mavs vs. Pacers game. We rode the train for the first time to and from the AAC. I would highly suggest taking the train if you're able. It was only an hour train ride and it dropped us off right in front of the AAC. It also only cost $10 TOTAL for the two of us to ride. We had excellent seats in the Platinum Club that were behind bar-like tables. Donny loved it because we had rolling chairs, so he didn't have to squeeze his long legs into a little seat. The Mavs beat the Pacers (of course). It was a great game!


On Saturday, we were invited to Pete's Piano Bar. Neither of us had ever been there and we had a blast. We mainly sang along while watching other people act crazy!!

Monday, I decided to park by a coworker of mine in covered parking because it was supposed to be rainy that afternoon. At my office you have to pay for covered parking, but I figured they'd be a little leniant since it was nasty oustide. Apparently not, check this out...

That afternoon a coworker and I went to 29 Degree Tavern to have a green beer for St. Patrick's Day.
All in all, it's been a fun couple of weeks. It's been beautiful outside for the most part and...I'm going to the Mavs game AGAIN tonight. They're playing the Celtics who just ended the Houston Rockets 22 game winning streak. My sister, coworker and her friend are all going. Pictures to follow...
P.S. I fully deserved that parking violation. Guilty as charged! I will note, however, that I didn't take anyone's spot in particular. It's one that has been empty for months now.

No comments: