Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Dream

On Sunday night, I dreamed about a friend of mine and her son. I dreamed I had gone to their house and played with her son. As I was leaving, my friend said, "Don't you want to give him a hug? It's his birthday." On Monday, I woke up and decided I needed to call my friend. We hadn't spoken in a couple of months, but are always able to pick up the phone and act like we've never been apart. I tried to call her on my way home from work, but wasn't able to reach her. When she called me back I asked her when her son's birthday was. It was on Sunday. The day that I had the dream. I didn't know the exact date of her son's birthday. In my opinion, God was telling me to reach out to her in my dream. I'm so thankful I did because she has been going through trials and tribulations that I hope I never have to experience in my life. It's like something out of a movie. Please keep her in your prayers and the next time you dream about someone, call them. They just might need a listening ear.

2 comments:

gayle said...

That is remarkable. And I will.

jennifer said...

Crazy!!

I was great to talk to you today!