Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prom and Other Random Pictures

Corey and Mema toasting their nachos.

Sweet picture of Mema and Brette


The Granbury Riverboat

Donny has been the current juniors' sponsor since they were freshmen. They've been fundraising for 3 years, therefore allowing them to have Prom on The Granbury Riverboat. Because Donny was their sponsor, it meant that I got to attend Prom as his date. I must admit...I got my hair and nails done, bought a new dress, makeup and shoes. It felt so fun to "go to prom" again. We had a catered meal, a 3 hour cruise, and more dancing than we could handle. To top off the night, we were treated with fireworks. Awesome! I've only gotten one camera developed so I'll be posting some additional pictures in a week or so. Until then, enjoy!

Before Prom at Grand March


Zoey's such a doll!


On the boat before dinner


On the boat after dinner - FYI...That's Donny's principal in the picture. Not cool!

And now...Donny's got some work to do on his farmer's tan. I always joke about it, but I'm just jealous that he tans so easily.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Love the pictures!! I'm glad y'all had so much fun at prom! Thanks again for our birthday gifts...you are a wonderful friend!

Jacquie said...

I've never seen such white feet :). You look beautiful for prom!

Leah said...

Thanks for the info on the shoes! I actually found a pair of Steve Madden shoes at Macy's several weeks ago on sale for $35 dollars! But a girl can always use a second pair. Thanks!