Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Not Much Happening...

Things have been pretty quiet around here. I'm done traveling until January so I'm just tying up loose ends here in the office.

We're going to have a pretty busy holiday season. This will be the 1st Christmas I will be away from my family, as Donny and I will be at his brother and sister-in-law's house in Austin. Part of me is bummed to be away from my family, the other part is excited that we're starting new traditions. Donny has been very gracious about attending all of the holidays with me, so it's time that I do the same.

My dad and Kim will be staying at the apartment throughout the holidays. It will be nice to get to spend some time with them.

Countdown to Christmas - 12 days!!

*If you happen to see a grammatical/spelling error on my blog, please let me know. I hate making those mistakes (thanks to Ms. Davlin) and just noticed that I had spelled the word "another" as "anther" in my previous entry. I promise I will not be offended if you let me know there's an error!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! I want to see you as soon as possible!